Are you concerned with potential rising interest rates and increasing Mortgage and Consumer Debt payments? You are not alone! With Recent Rates near 16 month lows, many indicate that now may be the right time to act and consolidate debt, pull cash out, and look at better mortgage loan terms.
Dan Cassel and the Trinity Mortgage Loan team can help you make smart financing part of your real estate strategy. We offer a full selection of “Less Hassle” California Residential Mortgage loan programs on Owner Occupied and Non Owner Occupied Loans that offer better loan options, aggressive rates, interest only options, and higher loan to values (LTV) than many of your typical Full Service banks.
Who are our Residential “NON-QM” loans for?
Ideally for clients who can fully document their income, but maybe not always with tax returns or conventional documentation. They seek to:
- Unlock the equity in their investment properties via Non-QM Loans;
- Borrow money despite recent credit events like bankruptcy, foreclosure, or short sale; or
- Manage monthly mortgage payments with an interest-only option.
- Use Aggressive Non-QM Loans “Niche” Loan products with less documentation, like Banks Statements, 1 year tax returns, Stated Income and so forth.
Here are some Residential Loan highlights:
- Purchase/Rate & Term loan amounts up to $2.5 million
- Owner occupied:
- 95% LTV up to $1.5 million, no MI
- 90% LTV up to $2.5 million, no MI (purchase and R&T)
- Cash out to 95% LTV
- Non owner occupied:
- Purchase and R&T to 85% LTV, no MI, up to $2.5 million
- Cash out to 80% LTV, no MI
- 40-year fixed rate mortgage with 10 year interest-only period (max 43% DTI)
- Expanded DTI up to 50%
- Unlimited financed properties for LTV of 70% or below (second home & non-owner occupied)
- Shorter seasoning requirement from major credit events
- Credit scores as low as 600
- We are often able to close these loans in 21 days or less once we have required documentation. We are here to help!
- To reach a Independent Mortgage Expert directly please phone 866-310-1112 or if you seek to just start a new Real Estate Loan Application simply click here.